標題: Problem with Attachment.php [打印本頁] 作者: drdrift 時間: 2011-1-30 04:44 AM 標題: Problem with Attachment.php
I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!' W: R" [9 x* u* u k
5.39.217.772 ~6 A0 H1 A% D$ c
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program. 4 C; y; t) I t# H, Z- B公仔箱論壇 : T7 V4 v; e6 ]9 E# |7 ]( J& h. bAnyone please help. Thanks作者: drdrift 時間: 2011-1-30 11:48 AM
Anyone?作者: TOT_shiawase 時間: 2012-10-22 12:22 AM
Why no reply ge???公仔箱論壇% g3 D; w# N _6 F
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed. * t g0 X1 m7 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFirst, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ G( W9 R: ~' h8 N! M1 I+ ]" ]
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 H2 V- a, M/ G) ?1 @
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei. 6 k* o- w7 p/ f# W; zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 F; R; k1 a2 C! L3 ?1 B9 z 作者: chanerin1 時間: 2014-9-2 09:36 AM
im having the same problem too. 1 I7 |4 i' `( B$ R7 N9 J; C5 g
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this: L" S/ G% D- ~# }4 _7 x! mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html 9 Z7 S( ~' [6 Z7 e# B& {! `9 G" utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 F: V' t$ ~! D, ^
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:5.39.217.771 _, n) E) w/ m+ n! G- ^6 s http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html公仔箱論壇$ A/ }3 X _/ g8 I Q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ @2 w3 n! ^# x4 J
when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder. 9 ^2 t3 @: [6 _/ V: q% {% _! {* s5.39.217.77 + R3 L& ] n9 P) I% u e! [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Anyone can help?作者: lckiong 時間: 2014-9-2 10:38 AM