Board logo

標題: Is there anyone know how to make money in this forum ? [打印本頁]

作者: paronomasia    時間: 2006-6-28 10:31 AM     標題: Is there anyone know how to make money in this forum ?

I had replied some posts, but I did not earn any poiints.
/ |7 J# I# T2 Q6 t* n# g2 N" K! C公仔箱論壇Any suggestions ?
6 A! e, ^8 \7 c0 q, V公仔箱論壇Thanks !
作者: zhouyu    時間: 2006-6-30 01:06 PM

在BT分享區發貼會有分/ I. j# ^, G+ Z
在吹水及聊天區發貼回貼都會有分的
' a6 u: G% Z% b0 r  d: Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; @; ^! G) P, ]) W5 ]  {公仔箱論壇希望解答到你的問題  T' n+ Y9 |1 T4 K: C
多謝你先
作者: paronomasia    時間: 2006-6-30 07:11 PM

thanks for your reply !公仔箱論壇, B( W. j7 K, s# R- _0 G1 E
Your information is very helpful.
作者: osmosis    時間: 2006-7-1 11:08 PM

it's quite difficult to get point here, coz most of the area don't have point for replied posts.
作者: SpitFire    時間: 2006-7-2 12:39 AM

thank you for answer...
作者: gemini338    時間: 2006-7-2 12:46 AM

but i think its quite difficult to earn money or point lor... :(
作者: menat30    時間: 2006-7-7 01:42 AM

it's hard to earn money in this forum.. can it add a bank for us to earn some interest...
作者: sugar糖糖    時間: 2006-7-8 07:01 AM

我而家唯有不停咁搵分~就係不停回post=.=
作者: Chris-ng36    時間: 2007-4-3 08:23 AM

Yea i agree with bank lol




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0