Board logo

標題: Iceland [打印本頁]

作者: swimmingGIRL    時間: 2010-12-27 06:00 AM     標題: Iceland

本帖最後由 swimmingGIRL 於 2010-12-27 06:05 AM 編輯
4 o8 P6 o9 G% a* V0 m, a3 {. d" L5.39.217.777 f1 y: S% J* u  |% E* H
[attach]1227696[/attach]
! ]& t5 E- J; V! U* y7 g# C% k公仔箱論壇[attach]1227697[/attach]
! z% X4 w5 Y9 |公仔箱論壇[attach]1227698[/attach]
1 J7 Y" f! f0 @9 t- k4 q9 t7 x/ K+ n[attach]1227699[/attach]$ \/ b" m# V: ?% x
[attach]1227700[/attach]' [# N% p2 F- d5 \% E1 b
[attach]1227701[/attach]
4 x# J+ j7 F; \1 L5 }9 e$ m[attach]1227702[/attach]) J; h  U4 |2 {  o9 H
[attach]1227703[/attach]
& ~1 q6 d- [+ @: b% r公仔箱論壇[attach]1227704[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 K( H. _; I$ J% c% k6 _& a0 `
[attach]1227705[/attach]
0 B  h$ J5 q- q) k4 h公仔箱論壇[attach]1227706[/attach]
* L6 {( _: j/ p! ]. {3 g1 g' z[attach]1227707[/attach]
( K/ [9 T6 E* ~4 j8 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1227708[/attach]
7 ?% k% g: `) htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1227709[/attach]5.39.217.779 i: X6 e6 W. e) A! b7 \
[attach]1227710[/attach]
4 F% C: ^6 f3 f3 \" E[attach]1227711[/attach]$ {0 J5 T3 k1 I( U# P
[attach]1227712[/attach]: L' {+ x7 _" E% P8 K
[attach]1227713[/attach]% y/ c0 R, e0 `
[attach]1227714[/attach]2 G0 {: f: k# K* e
[attach]1227715[/attach]
" ^9 \" e: N& y& y; I[attach]1227716[/attach]
9 Z0 j' i) |+ M! X) k0 U+ q% J8 q5.39.217.77[attach]1227717[/attach]
9 y' ~) i3 ^. s0 d3 A& S2 B! B[attach]1227718[/attach]
& O9 o1 v3 ?$ O5.39.217.77[attach]1227719[/attach]
8 T4 i& v2 x" w! B: s# P: B[attach]1227720[/attach]
; w* @( }& ?4 z5 s) K3 Q[attach]1227721[/attach]
. a$ d" s" O4 t$ h" O! ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1227722[/attach]
, O/ i. D8 D3 }- F( E  |公仔箱論壇[attach]1227723[/attach]
0 V( f: U& G2 `2 b: I  O公仔箱論壇[attach]1227724[/attach]公仔箱論壇" D5 m1 C' @3 l& z. l6 z, d+ a1 a1 ^
[attach]1227725[/attach]
! @5 S- V. ]8 y: u[attach]1227726[/attach]
0 u' ]7 r/ k2 g5 f' c) @+ O[attach]1227727[/attach]
" F. J( A7 \+ }) x; I' B[attach]1227728[/attach]
1 l# f9 F0 F2 F2 T7 W[attach]1227729[/attach]
' f# d0 T/ \; e0 N6 w( x. ~. {公仔箱論壇[attach]1227730[/attach]
; `- x+ _  [# I- d公仔箱論壇[attach]1227731[/attach]
6 U: M$ p" o( |0 T% E0 h: m1 K+ J" \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1227732[/attach]
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-12-27 07:09 PM

Iceland, one of the most beautiful country in northern Europe.  Life have been very good there, until the economy was hard hit by the global financial crisis, hope they recover soon.
, F, g9 ~% [$ M* O4 x$ b/ ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI happen to be standing out on the balcony on Christmas night, and I saw this beautiful shooting star coming down, followed by a long tail of reddish orange sparkles, fascinating.  I very much long to see the northern light or aurora, so magnificent, just love this photo:5.39.217.770 S) Q; o! c: ~* d( k7 H

4 q1 m" `+ Q7 W& r* _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-12-27 11:57 PM

真的很美...發夢都想去
作者: magicxu    時間: 2010-12-28 01:21 AM

唯美犹如仙境的地方,有种与世无争的感觉,那种辽阔度加上小小的各种颜色的房子真是相得益彰,瀑布那张也很让人赞叹,好图多谢分享




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0