Board logo

標題: All About Light [打印本頁]

作者: swimmingGIRL    時間: 2010-12-22 07:29 AM     標題: All About Light

[attach]1222297[/attach]
, e: R5 d3 u' w# I' \, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1222298[/attach]
7 H, G+ x9 {& M8 Q3 G- tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1222299[/attach]公仔箱論壇+ _9 @" o& ~/ S8 x; z5 H2 n! V
[attach]1222300[/attach]公仔箱論壇2 |9 v. e- Q9 X0 h! W8 _6 R
[attach]1222301[/attach]
- l% j8 Q$ ]$ O) g- M5 }* M8 N[attach]1222302[/attach]
4 N8 P4 u. c: S[attach]1222303[/attach]( {- e8 e6 o7 r: d! i6 z. v; m
[attach]1222304[/attach]公仔箱論壇7 h) r3 m6 [" n, |5 l& |2 D
[attach]1222305[/attach]
1 N, f8 I4 D) R) XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1222306[/attach]
3 X# A% f6 {, v: ]- e. m4 n6 O[attach]1222307[/attach]
. u1 J0 U3 `- U, k6 w7 U5.39.217.77[attach]1222308[/attach]* I0 z( g" a3 L7 K
[attach]1222309[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: }6 @; X2 f2 c4 y( ]3 }
[attach]1222310[/attach]
! D- [  J& T2 I* [[attach]1222311[/attach]
6 C4 M9 _6 f! _5.39.217.77[attach]1222312[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: o% I# I; l# N& ^  P' e
[attach]1222313[/attach]
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-12-23 07:45 AM

Beautiful photos.  All the images that we see are due to the photons hitting our retina causing a small charge that transmits to our brain.  Actually the color blue that you see could be very different to mine, only when I was very little, my mother pointed to that colour, and taught me to say "blue".  If we see a little more of the spectrum, the whole world would look completely different.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0