Board logo

標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv [打印本頁]

作者: jamesteoh168    時間: 2010-12-15 04:50 PM     標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv

[youtube]hRRMbsewVG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
4 m. I8 H' l% {0 z$ O! k+ e2 W2 w! `                                                                                                                          最毒分手歌 XD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
8 A. x2 v6 O6 S/ Y& F) O最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌分手也能快樂?!太假道學了一點吧!
3 D; n" ]9 s1 Z" x4 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& G# Y. {* k- x2 S' L
不過男生也好,女生也罷,分手時的氣或怨都應該找個管道宣洩一下,別裝了,不爽就給他詛咒下去也沒關係,用念力來報復總比用暴力來對付好吧!
. m. \( n" y6 b+ x. p) ^$ rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 I: f7 ?5 h- s/ W7 z. UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。最毒分手歌應該可以讓一些不太會罵人的人也可以爽一下吧!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, z  H( _' Z$ M, c9 {3 y9 i

# [6 d- l4 n7 H5.39.217.77最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌看我的念力~~最毒分手歌
作者: dannyl.k.h    時間: 2010-12-15 08:53 PM

good song
作者: 小明家    時間: 2010-12-16 12:27 AM

隻歌幾好聽WOR..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' K1 [2 K. }9 {& K- S2 `1 U
呢類歌我未聽過4 A6 o, _* T3 ]1 l) S2 ^
DREAM NEVER COME TRUE 真係唔開心
, b! f( V9 @) ?( C  j' D1 p不過個男仔如果真係為左個女仔整呢個隻都幾有心思既...6 e6 ?: o% p1 q; T4 e+ ?, |% {
佢仲要唱到好似情歌....哈哈1
作者: ndleong809    時間: 2010-12-17 04:36 AM

Thank you for sharing
作者: aa00    時間: 2010-12-22 11:14 PM

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2010-12-22 11:20 PM 編輯
% C' g5 v- U+ a$ f, @  F' E5.39.217.77公仔箱論壇+ A& Y1 `# `3 O" d9 }
作曲、填詞、演奏/唱的故然精彩,不過我還是欣賞那位人兄改『史上最毒分手歌』放在 the original english name of this song "Pray For You"
  M" o$ `3 m2 K& z' E6 E  _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb還有你的分享。
0 H3 Z1 |4 b& o2 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。精彩、精彩。   

* H3 K1 m% M' t. ^3 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 m8 I  M; O5 l+ O* G若可以的話、可否分享這歌的英文歌詞?
作者: mr2907    時間: 2010-12-22 11:53 PM

《Jaron And The Long Road To Love - Pray For You》
# f  [2 F. q- g" q公仔箱論壇+ I6 ]8 P: C* A" D: I" C
===== 歌詞 =====
: O& u) {+ E1 S& N' A& ?! M* i. s公仔箱論壇
) ?% E; \) B% b$ M) y) y公仔箱論壇I havent been to church since I don’t remember when公仔箱論壇8 e$ I0 h4 p! P& d% x# |4 E
Things were goin’ great ‘til they fell apart again5.39.217.77' X" f- |: X3 [1 l2 ~  F6 b7 x
So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
* [) r8 E, A6 E2 C4 W/ dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe said you can’t go hatin’ others who have done wrong to you
3 d& T2 U( f. O& stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSometimes we get angry, but we must not condemn
2 [2 ~2 I" N. Y( W* |* Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet the good Lord do His job and you just pray for them
( d! i  Y) }1 h' FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ `) \$ |0 r7 G! D; r: {I pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
! }" \+ A% ]% `6 ?公仔箱論壇I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
4 z2 o' ^7 d0 @+ d7 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls公仔箱論壇- `/ q; ^2 x6 D3 U8 T# e+ d
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
: m3 L7 L& F4 k! A' z9 @$ i公仔箱論壇I pray all your dreams never come true
. V4 v$ N: l* r4 f- k2 ~5 V& e# qJust know where ever you are honey, I pray for you
$ P3 P" C3 a, F0 E
0 z& p' [" b% Z* F) u% P5.39.217.77I’m really glad I found my way to church
. F& A/ @% B& b5 n  \4 X% d5.39.217.77Cause I’m already feelin’ better and I thank God for the words
. W: o- T. Y& {* M公仔箱論壇Yeah I’m goin’to take the high roadtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! I9 U& M) A" {& e# @+ e
And do what the preacher told me to do
2 }; p  T- s2 F) v! K& P公仔箱論壇You keep messin’ up and I’ll keep prayin’ for you& `& K/ }7 Y% r. V, U
5.39.217.774 f+ O% A& P2 D" g% U1 v
I pray your tire blows out at 100 and 10
) ?  v* ~/ D  t6 V* S- [; a3 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoostvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ U) n+ h  S, [" H9 R

" j9 {  ?6 x& j2 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
- S7 |2 n$ j! k) w' j2 X2 _, Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
6 Z+ }; o( L! C* M4 bI pray your birthday comes and nobody calls. s  g6 L7 i( b* S, d3 ?5 q
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
) s( Z8 J3 v  L! o% Y公仔箱論壇I pray all your dreams never come true
& d2 m' A6 n6 k! _: m: A- r  q5.39.217.77Just know wherever you are, near or far, in your house or in your car, 2 }$ D$ M- r. }% x- V
wherever you are honey, I pray for you.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0