Board logo

標題: 红豆 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-12-14 04:01 PM     標題: 红豆

[attach]1214842[/attach][attach]1214843[/attach][attach]1214844[/attach][attach]1214845[/attach][attach]1214846[/attach][attach]1214847[/attach][attach]1214847[/attach][attach]1214841[/attach][attach]1214848[/attach][attach]1214849[/attach][attach]1214850[/attach][attach]1214851[/attach][attach]1214852[/attach]
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-12-15 02:08 AM

種几耐先有咁多~紅豆~架
作者: lee357    時間: 2010-12-15 01:01 PM

原來紅豆長這樣
作者: limsp5    時間: 2010-12-15 02:50 PM

這红豆不是相思豆.附圖才是相思豆,又稱海红豆,孔雀豆.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-12-15 03:51 PM

红豆生南国,春来发几枝? 愿君多采撷,此物最相思。 公仔箱論壇* r- d: x1 ^% h/ B( H
[attach]1215678[/attach]
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-12-15 04:53 PM

Hey, with due respect, these are beautiful red berries, not the real 紅豆 as we know it.
' ]. c. H% x9 g* K* w/ i5.39.217.77tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" G  y4 k7 W  d# {% ]( H* C# Y5 Y
Here is a genuine 紅豆 plant:7 e2 I, j7 Z9 N: k7 S% M
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 G! b: r% V+ N' G& j. w

0 G( f4 p- n) f9 Z7 Q1 p& U1 O$ Q2 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd the 紅豆 is best used for this:6 J. B# i, T7 _( Z) r, y
柑皮紅豆沙
0 [7 T, t' h- Q公仔箱論壇[img]http://www.atablefortwo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/redbansoup5.jpg
) N, s$ L3 @1 I/ GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[/img]
# R0 Y9 f' ^7 w% K' U( e7 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 P3 L* M; _" b+ D! d( u8 _/ R4 Mor this, the red bean bun:公仔箱論壇: U+ G3 H2 l+ B9 \
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Kss5WoKSy4o/R1IhKbRJ3iI/AAAAAAAABBw/2KUcvzgfjmw/s1600-R/sun_moulin_redbeanbread.jpgTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" I: T% u6 X0 X! h
[/img]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  a  q9 H  y" ?6 P

8 C9 M" ?: C5 o+ o7 f" m9 ^" ~公仔箱論壇The delicate red berries photos are really lovely too.  I often see lots of them when I go bush walking during autumn,  haven't tried them yet, but the birds love them, so they must be good.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0