3 U9 t! b7 r9 m6 H5.39.217.775.39.217.778 o% L& v$ k N' P The Austrian Alps* J1 D) v3 X5 q
[attach]1173207[/attach] 8 G( m, U9 D+ y' l$ S' U( F" v9 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ! n6 A4 A& |. u公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇' B1 B! z( t, {# Z8 d# N1 A$ p The French Alps8 r+ A- s# q, y. O$ g, W
[attach]1173208[/attach] 6 ?7 F b7 V6 X, X A+ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 f% J7 I# A, J9 D
公仔箱論壇1 K5 s( P. d: r The French Alpstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 W0 \3 y; [& T/ ~7 ?/ x* b
[attach]1173209[/attach] 2 @9 ?) k: ^; g3 x* LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 B, k- @. c \& C
公仔箱論壇% w2 `2 g u7 v5 n Q The French Alps ! h) r' H* l3 _6 j公仔箱論壇[attach]1173210[/attach]5.39.217.77% M/ z6 b0 r6 N% j0 q
) M' V7 p0 Q8 B b
8 U% c& F: A( ]2 j3 x The Italian Alps+ u, I6 D# { |( r) s7 v% I( ]
[attach]1173211[/attach]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' A0 s# q4 x* G8 N& J( v9 [
u e5 U6 ~/ e( D) g [5.39.217.775.39.217.773 I) u* z* l" [1 ~6 E A The Slovenian Alps {- Q( e3 h, {/ G+ s# N2 f) t
[attach]1173212[/attach]* y% m+ k1 c9 Y2 e5 D# g
5.39.217.77. c8 Q/ r/ [; e ]1 H
0 N8 f9 V% m1 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb山上天将近,公仔箱論壇( @; c& L, Z& P6 \/ J0 T$ a 人间路渐遥。 " J P w- @, r5.39.217.774 n# }& [4 w# {8 a 谁当云里见,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# J/ T/ A: H E6 _) a, |. e 知欲渡仙桥。作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2010-11-1 08:33 AM
My first impression of the Alps came from the book 'Heidi'. 6 d2 U+ G% T0 I- K% h: W: g$ _: pIt was so well descripted that I dont have to 'imagine' what alps looks like, I fell in love with the place. Now looking at pics like this, you know words cannot described the beauty of the region. Its magnificent. 2 Q& J$ O# E0 U, T5.39.217.77海蒂的故事发生在阿爾卑斯山。 6 M F! C' H0 N/ S6 ]它描写的這麼好,我愛上了阿爾卑斯山。現在看這樣的照片,你知道文字不能說明这地區的美麗。它的确很壯觀。