I visited 吉林 many years ago, I was lucky to observed the beautiful 樹掛 some people 2 J! {+ D3 V: T, [8 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。had been waiting there for 3 days but couldn't see anything, the 樹掛 just formed after they . L( d, t! l$ O& t& |$ ^& ]$ ~left. I also enjoyed the steam pot chicken and the hand toss noodle there.作者: orchids 時間: 2010-8-14 09:42 PM
吉林 is a very cold area, so that the famous 樹掛 can be formed under a serious cold weather. On such environment , hot pot or [da bin lo] is very good idea.作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2010-8-14 10:19 PM
Wonders of nature at its best. These are amazingly pretty.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 o! _, x7 l3 H1 i2 P6 U
In Northern US and Canada, winter is harsh and cold. The white stuff is pretty to look at until you need to snow blow in the cold.5.39.217.77! }2 }; }# h* J1 U
The icing on the tree branches is lovely until they formed at the roof...grrrrr... ! B5 z. d; ]$ b% z, ?( M2 [. K公仔箱論壇[attach]1097099[/attach]作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-8-17 09:13 PM