Board logo

標題: 這是維也納 [打印本頁]

作者: xz12    時間: 2010-8-13 08:15 PM     標題: 這是維也納


5 m, d$ T+ n, ]0 r0 K5.39.217.77
6 H: _) _- a1 E0 W& g- _5.39.217.77
1. 雄布朗宮外園 ) T: {2 n7 D9 m8 y  k8 N* N
2 I( W: d- n( C+ l
2.
8 U  P  O' X  p5 n5.39.217.77" i, d0 N. n1 E! D, K* \2 B
3.
% G0 X! O% G6 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; h1 R' R) ]' r7 _# y
4. 聖史蒂芬教堂
" S4 V: T7 f8 |. N
; d. f6 E. ~* b: z) [( p- H. itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& X  o  l; S; J7 U$ S+ a
5. 小莫札特 ! P. q1 ]( I% H& D5 q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- y3 x. b8 S; l- h  s: _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 g4 R+ i9 Z2 `
6. 耶誕節來臨前
" C% n5 T8 ^9 ~, w$ t公仔箱論壇

作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 11:26 PM

維也納, the capital of music is famous for its children choir, I wish I could go there to
# ~' {% q) j/ A/ vlisten for the beautiful music.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-14 09:19 PM

Your posts can not show out the good points of this capital of music - Vienna,bad luck !!
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-8-15 07:33 AM

Vienna - music capital of the world.  And their coffee also wonderful. If you are in the States, try some from Gevalia.  Not that I am promoting for them, its really good..
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-8-15 10:23 PM

維也納還有很多美麗的地方......值得一去再去




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0