Board logo

標題: Jeju-do [打印本頁]

作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-12 10:16 PM     標題: Jeju-do

Jeju-do濟州島瀑布
% b+ G% g0 ]6 P" B1 ]; l1 g; ^公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- M7 w  g: _) I" o( d

1 h8 t/ n2 W  ?
4 S1 I  x, ^. X* `1 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。大浦柱狀節理與波
' x$ }8 ]- v. D3 d4 }5.39.217.77tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 O( _' u7 T* q' q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' v& x2 o2 f0 A6 T

' b6 \" l7 ~4 |4 C天地淵瀑布TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 t% V  Z$ _; ~2 g( A+ Z

; f4 O( a3 g$ a# S3 ?% o8 w$ ]4 v4 i! E: c$ l+ H
8 s' ]9 \  J: p. G% F( r) b! p
濟州雕塑公園
0 s3 J/ t) {8 M公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇/ D1 X# M; k; B4 y" z
漢拿山
1 X6 @7 Y- S: ]/ Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' v, g8 i5 @7 _
景福-長庚宮,漢城
. R7 q' N2 H" F" S公仔箱論壇' V" |& ^  W% f3 Y+ k

$ {, w. [: k% e9 r" x. {/ C8 N: I& N6 u5.39.217.77# b# X* p- i: ]$ S' y' O
韓國濟州島5.39.217.77  A$ h* o4 K  t+ ?. ^' Z

! ]/ T. Q3 Q. c- l) L
8 o6 b. o7 P9 P* m" mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# J/ ]  c* G3 z& t) p韓國舞
, s1 y+ k, s/ _- U' sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ]. j( z/ P5 t* y) S

1 ^+ ~) e" U8 L- o  r

作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 09:33 AM

I was very fond of the Korean TV drama "Da Cheung Kam", I am very happy to see the postings of 濟州島. Thank so much for sharing.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-13 10:46 AM

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-8-13 10:57 AM

Yeah, swords dance for sure.   See, no man dares to get any closer than 5 meters of them.公仔箱論壇3 s% j& {7 M7 K4 t9 ^" o- v- h
Now, seriously, these are very nice photos.  Magnificent cliff side, waves blowing up to the top; waterfall  running onto the inland lake inside the cave.  Beautiful temples and peaceful mountain landscape.  Love them all.* y4 ?9 D  S0 h3 ^* Z( C9 S5 d% {
Except when I first read the title, I thought it was a kind of martial art.
作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 11:19 AM

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.6 s$ L3 k4 a+ @2 E' i: a  `7 B" Y
orchids 發表於 2010-8-13 10:46 AM
- N6 z4 ^' F& {# ]" _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 h5 `. k$ ?. \# f
Thank you for telling me , I can tell that they are dancing, since I cannot see the swords I am not smart as you to know that this is a sword dance.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0