Board logo

標題: 馬鞍山夜景 [打印本頁]

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-7-30 07:02 PM     標題: 馬鞍山夜景


8 x8 J/ r. G3 ~( |. Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. d& o7 J! v# S9 T) X
5.39.217.77' r0 R; M" m  T# o1 P
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- C& x7 h- M8 r2 s4 x5 t4 S
公仔箱論壇; H! K  h! l, W3 c( `. y
  x/ i7 J' C2 z  q

9 {3 d: I( u" B7 C/ {- Z5.39.217.77  p9 _/ H: Z, G) O

) v% v# a+ c  L8 G2 x  \公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) N) H* I( x* ?# `) d
5.39.217.777 j" U1 x+ ^9 U0 G$ W$ o6 M
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- y# e' t0 ^- j' n9 r7 T& A: q
% A' K+ H+ m% U1 E3 y9 `2 U
' `! Z; f$ V/ C7 D$ K/ h4 U: g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- O( d8 |% X! F& I! h4 I/ w) f

4 f6 t$ f/ _% o' z; w" {, S* v
+ @1 j$ K. m$ R- D5 g; _9 a) G, }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 X/ @" U( {( S( }3 g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 L0 W" q6 \6 d) l$ Y

( C3 L* E' E# i" |( [" z4 X
) ?) {5 ^0 T# K& n' B+ O4 ^4 n5 c4 I: f3 i& \" u

, y# F" `- \. K$ ]) U3 M, ?
, A: K1 U6 ]! b/ y. ^8 K' H; o) k公仔箱論壇4 |& k! T1 w' K1 ]
公仔箱論壇2 @* i$ K$ K: L9 |; c

) Y+ s" K( `( G; T0 Y$ S$ o* u5 u5 y# i
: q. n- e7 Q# A1 c( X: g* D% J. c公仔箱論壇
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-7-30 08:29 PM

馬鞍山 used to be an old run down iron mining site, the place I used to go for nature outings and camping.  It is now a small town by itself, with freeways and highrises, so pretty at night, must be a nice place to live.
+ T! X" {6 `# QNice photos k23bb, thanks.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-7-31 06:09 PM

馬鞍山 used to be an old run down iron mining site, the place I used to go for nature outings and camping.  It is now a small town by itself, with freeways and highrises, so pretty at night, must be a ...
1 b) O5 f) G4 M1 D  Znorman.ho 發表於 2010-7-30 08:29 PM
係呀......住還可以的




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0