


k23bb,
I have edited my post and added introduction.
p.s. I don't get you
where shall I issue post of world cup ?????/ J+ p: Q1 q; i$ H* y2 T$ T+ }
orchids 發表於 2010-6-15 03:24 PM
Norman for Italy.


I better be quick - Norman for Germany. He,he...
德国‥名額已滿5.39.217.777 a2 T2 p4 a0 i0 Y" @/ M. \
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-16 04:09 PM
#
1 法國
1 阿根廷 / |# \/ e ]) d6 ^3 U/ J5 i
1 英格蘭
1 德國 5.39.217.778 M! X- A! K/ U$ o& i' W
1 荷蘭 5.39.217.77( j- L* I- v5 {* [; w/ I& u+ l
1 意大利
1 巴西
1 西班牙5 r6 u; `: l& @
以上8隊每人隻可選其一
其他則不限

公仔箱論壇: u; u6 _6 ^ Y7 T2 z+ j吓?一个人可以选两隊meh?
Haha, Norman you can only choose teams other than the 8 strong.
Cantonese says B 咖。。。。
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-6-16 05:03 PM

19# k23bb tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) M9 W( ?% I6 z/ T4 z/ |$ B
I agree, that is the right way of doing it. Let's stick to this rule so others can join in too.
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-16 06:00 PM
因這8隊#比較強,機會較大(我覺得)' T* j. q. b$ Q' U+ [0 h2 q$ ~! F
而名額隻得2個...為增加大家機會...所以隻能從中迭一個
K23BB, 以下國家可以任选幾个都可以lor?
公仔箱論壇1 t7 U: t9 C5 t# ]: M3 b
South Africa
Australia
Japan
Korea DPR6 b0 N2 b [: c) {
Korea Republic
Honduras公仔箱論壇. O% ?, k7 J2 [2 A0 @
MexicoTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! D. Z$ i: _; _& K0 ~/ ?( J. p
United States
New Zealandtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 X! ^1 O- H, K) a7 U
Algeria
Cameroon5.39.217.77- L9 `" V: ]3 V5 _
Cote D'lvoire7 a N8 d/ J$ Q( t
Ghana
Nigeria公仔箱論壇0 ~2 z) F# D# e
Chile
Paraguay公仔箱論壇2 p, Y; ^5 l% Q0 i+ j
Urugu ...2 a; i5 A2 {9 y) D( X/ X1 ^' ^
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-6-17 07:35 AM



Its Norman's fault for mentioning Belgian chocolate.....lololol...
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-6-17 07:54 PM
直頭俾norman誤導啦...haha


Côte d’Ivoire is playing Brazil at 4:30 am tomorrow Sydney time. I am for the underdog.公仔箱論壇; B# X d' Z( Q7 j
Côte d’Ivoire draw 1:1 with Brazil.
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-20 10:48 AM

Norman for Switzerland.
Sweet Swiz Chocolate, or is the Belgian chocolate better?
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-17 02:02 AM





# ?; C, i. j( [3 |- L9 `. N" _

k23bb, You should give bchew extra points. He knew 朝鲜 have no way to win,but still post them. He really is a nice guy and your best poster.
What about Australia, I posted it. Extra marks for me 2.
I have a long long way to go when compare to BChew's caliber though.
k23bb, Can you do a favor? Pay me less , save the TVB money and give it to Norman as a extra.

澳洲今晚就知道了
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 I. W1 e5 @8 l0 f4 a, w
Win not enough for Aussies
Win not enough for Aussies
2 : 1, I wonder if that is enough to get them to the second round.
bchew for乌拉圭





Me, Orchid and bchew 好眼光
Even the octupus picked Spain leh...
They have to protect the squid now its in danger...hahaha

| bchew | 7 分鐘前 | TVB 950000 元 | tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) k$ g$ @* p. E5 B | 積分轉出 |
| orchids | 7 分鐘前 | TVB 350000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| chowold2 | 9 分鐘前 | TVB 200000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| amannn | 10 分鐘前 | TVB 1800000 元 | 公仔箱論壇9 H4 M* M) o* k0 L/ R5 _ | 積分轉出 |
| ckw4737 | 10 分鐘前 | TVB 200000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| huhut6432gj | 11 分鐘前 | TVB 100000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| win006 | 12 分鐘前 | TVB 50000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| skymonster84 | 12 分鐘前 | TVB 500000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| norman.ho | 13 分鐘前 | TVB 350000 元 | 積分轉出 |
===========================================TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% w6 T$ z+ k. O% B! I) r, O
Spain--------------------->orchids,SweetLemon " l- ?$ m, m5 V- H! ?/ R
荷兰--------------------->bchew
===========================================
5 c7 \6 i( L) G6 z& x
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |