李:她間中吻下去便沉睡
sometimes she kisses and falls into deep sleep
她也許不只一個伴侶
she probably has more than just one lover
我受氣不駁嘴 也被懷疑在騙她眼淚
I feel the brunt of her anger wordlessly, but yet they think I’m the cause of her tears
陳:他口中有夢想不去追
he has dreams that he doesn’t chase
他最懂得努力吃喝後沉睡
he only knows how to eat and drink and sleep
橫蠻但卻恐懼 被閒話
barbaric and horrifying, these rumours
合:我們欠登對
we are missing a match
陳:但眼見你責怪她的眼神
but I can see your eyes blame her for...
合:流露笑容 對不對
losing happiness right?
合:當真正願意愛一個人 沒法再愛更需要恨
once you realy love a person, when there’s no love left then there must be hate
要奮不顧身繼續遺憾 誰計較有沒有開過心
no matter what, we must continue to regret, who cares if there ever was happiness?
當不計代價愛一個人 大概我也免不了私心
once you give anything to love a person, I cannot stop from being selfish
痛苦使我興奮 連錯愛都吸引 亦顯得我神聖犧牲作陪襯
pain excites me, even loving wrongly is tempting
but both highlight the holy sacrifice that i've made
曾開了一半口 去問我受夠沒有 然後卻不信還可更難受
once, you had half asked whether I’ve had enough, and then didn’t believe I could take anymore
曾經我伸過手 卻又毫無力氣走 怎能夠 愛過了之後 令恨也不留
once, I’ve held out my hand, without the strength to go on
how can it be that after love has left, even hate cannot be held onto?
李:不愛她說下去亦無味
if I don’t love her, then there’s nothing more to say
肯愛她不太需要道理
to love her doesn’t require reason
陳:愛下去不怕死放任其實亦也因自卑
to love on, to not fear death but trapped with self pity
合:當真正願意愛一個人 沒法再愛更需要恨
once you realy love a person, when there’s no love left then there must be hate
要奮不顧身繼續遺憾 誰有錯 錯極也不扣分
no matter what, we must continue to regret, it does not matter who was wrong anymore
當不計代價愛一個人 大概我也免不了私心
once you give anything to love a person, I cannot stop from being selfish
痛苦使我興奮 連錯愛都吸引 亦顯得我神聖犧牲作陪襯
pain excites me, even loving wrongly is tempting
but both highlight the holy sacrifice that i've made
李:曾開了一半口 卻又怕未算受夠 然後 期待著然後
once I began to say, but I was afraid it was not enough, and then waiting on
陳:誰知我鬆了手 縱是毫無力氣走 不用怕 再愛過之後
who knew that after losing my grip, I'd have no strength to carry on
don’t be afraid, after loving again...
合:太多記憶太少淚要流
there’s too many memories and too few tears to cry